1. Weird things you do when you’re alone.
2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
I outgrew my old skin, my old fears and my old self.
3. What kind of person attracts you?
A sarcastic one.
4. What you wear to bed.
A really ragged old shirt.
5. Five things that irritate you about the opposite sex.
Lack of understanding for why girls take so much time to get ready.
6. The person you like and why you like them.
7. Your opinion on cheating people.
I think that we’re all human and can easily make mistakes. Monogamy is a choice, a choice that goes against our natural instincts, but we make it anyway for love. It’s not the cheating that I can’t handle, it’s the lying.
8. Something you’re currently worrying about.
Standing on my own two feet.
9. Your last kiss.
Wasn’t worth remembering.
10. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
11. Your current relationship status.
Single and finally getting to know me.
12. Things you want to say to your ex.
F%$k You and your opinions too.
13. A date you would love to go on.
14. Something disgusting you do.
I tend to dip my toast in my coffee.
15. The best thing to happen to you this week.
Got to know some really great people on a work trip.
16. Three things you are proud of about your personality.
My witt, my compassion and my strength.
17. Things that make you scared.
Not being able to get a hold of my family…my mind also goes to kidnapping and murder. Blame it on horror films.
18. Disrespecting parents.
Not cool. At any age.
19. Something that never fails to make you feel better.
20. The last argument you had.
Today and sadly it was nothing new.
21. Something you can’t seem to get over.
22. Something you always think “what if…” about.
Not going away to college.
23. Your religious beliefs.
I believe in God. I believe in Karma. I believe in showing others the same kindness you’d like them to show you. My beliefs are much more spiritual than religious.
24. Talk about your siblings.
I’m the oldest of 6 children and my siblings are some of the most amazing human beings I have ever met. They radiate awesomeness in everything they do and inspire me by having the strength to be true to themselves in a world that is constantly trying to corrupt them. I love you guys.